FAQ's for Prelox®
1. Why did Dr. Connealy add this product to her Newport Natural Health line?
Dr. Connealy was looking for a safer, all-natural way for men to support their sexual performance and function. She was extremely impressed by the research conducted on Prelox® and wanted her readers to enjoy the benefits of this great new product.
2. Who should take this product?
Prelox® is designed for men interested in enhancing their sexual responsiveness, stamina, and enjoyment.
3. What benefits should I expect from this formula?
- Helps support blood flow to the genital region
- Supports nitric oxide levels and promotes circulation
- Helps support healthy endothelial function and promote healthy sexual performance
- Promotes male sexual health and functioning
- Naturally supports erections and the body's sexual response
4. What are the ingredients and what are they good for?
||Per 2 tablets
|Prelox® Proprietary Blend: L-Arginine HCl, Aspartic Acid, Taurine, Pycnogenol (Dried Pine Bark Extract) (Bark)
- Prelox® contains a proprietary blend of L- arginine, aspartic acid and Pycnogenol; together they support nitric oxide production, promote blood flow and protect blood vessels from the damage that can be associated with oxidative stress.
- This combination helps to support blood flow into the vessels and may help you maintain erections.
- In one study, 81.1% of men taking Prelox® reported it was effective in supporting their ability to engage in sexual activity.
5. Is the formula kosher?
6. Is the product suitable for vegetarians?
7. Is the formula free of common allergens?
Yes, this product is free of common allergens (milk, eggs, fish (e.g., bass, flounder, cod), Crustacean shellfish (e.g., crab, lobster, shrimp), tree nuts (e.g., almonds, walnuts, pecans), peanuts, wheat,
and soybeans. It contains no yeast, gluten, corn, processed sugars, or starch.
8. What excipients or "other ingredients" are used in this product?
Microcrystalline cellulose, silicified microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, povidone, magnesium stearate, opadry blue coating
9. Are there any side effects associated with this product?
A small percentage of people may experience flushing or headaches when they first begin using Prelox®, but this should lessen with continuing usage. As with any product, there may be infrequent and highly
sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should discontinue use of this or any product.
10. Are there any potential warnings, reactions, or contraindications, with this product and any other medications?
Prelox® is safe for most men. However, you should not take this product if you have had a heart attack (myocardial infarction). If you have angina or are taking nitrates, are taking blood pressure medications, are Plavix (clopidogrel), Coumadin (warfarin), Pradaxa (dabigatran etexilate), or other anti-platelet medications, or are taking any prescription Erectile Dysfunction medications, consult a health care
professional before taking this product. This product is designed for men. Pregnant or lactating women should consult their physician before taking this or any other supplement. Prelox® should be kept out of the reach of children.
11. Can I take this product with Dr. Connealy's other recommended nutritional supplements?
Yes, Prelox® can be taken with all of the products in the Newport Natural Health line.
12. How should I store the product?
To preserve the quality and freshness of this product, keep the carton closed and store it in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
13. Is this product tested for lead, mercury, and other heavy metals?
Every batch of Prelox® is tested for lead and heavy metals. Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer stating that the products are free from heavy metals or within the limits set by California's Proposition 65 - the most stringent in the country.
14. Is this product tested for microbiological contamination?
Product safety is paramount to Newport Natural Health. Every batch of Prelox® is tested for microbiological contamination to prevent consumer exposure to harmful pathogens and food borne illnesses.
Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer showing that the products are free from harmful pathogens (Salmonella, E. coli, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas), and that the yeast, mold and total plate counts are below the levels set by the USP (United States Pharmacopeia) - one of the most rigorous microbial limits in the USA.