FAQ's for Prelox®
1. Why did Dr. Connealy add this product to her
Newport Natural Health line?
Dr. Connealy was looking for a safer, all-natural way
for men to support their sexual performance and function. She was extremely
impressed by the research conducted on Prelox® and wanted her readers to enjoy
the benefits of this great new product.
2. Who should take this product?
Prelox® is designed for men interested in enhancing
their sexual responsiveness, stamina, and enjoyment.
3. What benefits should I expect from this formula?
- Helps support blood flow to
the genital region
- Supports nitric oxide levels and
- Helps support healthy
endothelial function and promote healthy sexual performance
- Promotes male sexual health and
- Naturally supports erections
and the body's sexual response
4. What are the ingredients and what are they good
Per 2 tablets
Prelox® Proprietary Blend: L-Arginine HCl, Aspartic
Acid, Taurine, Pycnogenol (Dried Pine Bark Extract) (Bark)
contains a proprietary blend of L- arginine, aspartic acid and
Pycnogenol; together they support nitric oxide production, promote
blood flow and protect blood vessels from the damage that can be
associated with oxidative stress.
- This combination helps to support blood flow into the vessels and may help you maintain erections.
one study, 81.1% of men taking Prelox® reported it was effective in
supporting their ability to engage in sexual activity.
5. Is the formula kosher?
6. Is the product suitable for vegetarians?
7. Is the formula free of common allergens?
Yes, this product is free of common allergens (milk,
eggs, fish (e.g., bass, flounder, cod), Crustacean shellfish (e.g., crab,
lobster, shrimp), tree nuts (e.g., almonds, walnuts, pecans), peanuts, wheat,
and soybeans. It contains no yeast, gluten, corn, processed sugars, or starch.
8. What excipients or "other ingredients" are
used in this product?
Microcrystalline cellulose, silicified
microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, povidone, magnesium
stearate, opadry blue coating
9. Are there any side effects associated with this
A small percentage of people may experience flushing
or headaches when they first begin using Prelox®, but this should lessen with
continuing usage. As with any product, there may be infrequent and highly
sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement.
If such a reaction occurs, you should discontinue use of this or any product.
10. Are there any potential warnings, reactions, or
contraindications, with this product and any other medications?
Prelox® is safe for most men. However, you should not
take this product if you have had a heart attack (myocardial infarction). If
you have angina or are taking nitrates, are taking blood pressure medications,
are Plavix (clopidogrel), Coumadin (warfarin), Pradaxa (dabigatran etexilate), or other anti-platelet medications, or are
taking any prescription Erectile Dysfunction medications, consult a health care
professional before taking this product. This product is designed for men.
Pregnant or lactating women should consult their physician before taking this
or any other supplement. Prelox® should be kept out of the reach of children.
11. Can I take this product with Dr. Connealy's other
recommended nutritional supplements?
Yes, Prelox® can be taken with all of the products in
the Newport Natural Health line.
12. How should I store the product?
To preserve the quality and freshness of this product,
keep the carton closed and store it in a cool, dry place, out of direct
13. Is this product tested for lead, mercury, and
other heavy metals?
Every batch of Prelox® is tested for lead and heavy metals. Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer stating that the products are free from heavy metals or within the limits set by California's Proposition 65 - the most stringent in the country.
14. How and when should I take this product?
Take two (2) tablets twice daily (4 tablets per day) for 30 days and then one (1) tablet twice daily (2 tablets per day) thereafter.
15. How many tablets are in the package?