FAQs for Complete Cardio Solution
1. Why did Dr. Connealy create this supplement?
Dr. Connealy created Complete Cardio Solution to provide a comprehensive cardiovascular health support supplement that incorporates the most effective cardio nutrients, including Coenzyme Q10, omega 3's, and curcumin, along with B-vitamins and vitamin D, into one easy-to-take formula.
Please Note: Dr. Connealy has designed all of the NNH supplements so that they can be safely taken as stand-alone supplements or in combination with each other. Therefore, it is perfectly fine to take both Complete Cardio Solution and Curcumin EX or Omega-D3 together and receive the benefits of a higher dosage of Curcumin and/or Omega-3s & Vitamin D3.
2. Who should take this supplement?
Complete Cardio Solution is designed for anyone interested in promoting their energy production, supporting their heart and overall cardiovascular health, and increasing their antioxidant protection.
3. What benefits should I expect from this formula?
- Supports overall cardiovascular health and function
- Helps promote healthy cholesterol levels†
- Helps promote healthy triglyceride levels†
- Helps maintain blood pressure levels†
- Helps maintain vascular elasticity and relax blood vessels
- Supports circulation, blood flow, and blood viscosity
- Supports the body's ability to promote normal blood platelet aggregation
- Helps promote healthy blood vessels
- Supports endothelial function and vascular tone
- Helps promote healthy homocysteine levels†
- Maintains the integrity of cell membranes
- Provides antioxidants that help protect the cardiovascular system and mantain normal mitochondrial functioning
- Helps reduce oxidative stress
- Helps maintain blood sugar levels†
- Supports cellular energy
4. What are the ingredients and what are they good for?
||Per 2 softgels
|Vitamin D3(as cholecalciferol)
- Research shows that maintaining healthy vitamin D levels is necessary for supporting a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Research shows that vitamin D is important for maintaining healthy blood pressure levels already within normal ranges.
- Vitamin D is needed as part of blood sugar metabolism and assists in other metabolic processes.
- Vitamin D plays a role in immunity and blood cell formation.
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
- Vitamin B6 and the other B vitamins play a role in energy production, cardiovascular health, and protein metabolism.
- Helps to promote normal homocysteine levels already within normal ranges, along with folic acid and vitamin B12.
- Vitamin B12 helps in the activation of Coenzyme A, which is important in energy production.
- Vitamin B12 is required to maintain a healthy nervous system and regulate DNA replication and the formation of red blood cells.
- Helps promote normal homocysteine levels already within normal ranges, along with folic acid and vitamin B6.
- Vitamin B12 also helps the body to utilize glucose from carbohydrates to produce mitochondrial energy.
- Folic acid is involved with the proper synthesis of RNA and DNA, the nucleic acids that maintain our genetic codes and insure healthy cell division.
- Helps to promote normal homocysteine levels already within normal ranges. It does this alone and in combination with vitamins B6 and B12.
- It also plays a role in energy production and protein metabolism for the formation of red blood cells, and is essential for fetal nerve development.
- Folic acid accompanied by vitamins B6 and B12 has been found to be three times more effective at promoting normal homocysteine levels already within normal ranges than folic acid alone.
- Folic acid has been shown to promote healthy homocysteine levels already within normal ranges in healthy women.
- CoQ10 helps promote mitochondrial cellular energy.
- Supports cardiovascular health by helping to promote normal blood pressure levels already within normal ranges and heart function.
- May help support healthy cholesterol levels already within normal ranges.
- CoQ10 is also a powerful antioxidant that helps scavenge free radicals, and is especially beneficial for the heart, as this muscle contains more mitochondria than any other organ, and consumes a high level of energy.
|Curcuminoid Complex (turmeric root extract)
- Turmeric root is traditionally used in India and South-East Asia to support joint comfort.
- Preliminary evidence suggests that curcumin may help to support cardiovascular, mental, and overall health.
- Preliminary evidence also suggests that curcumin may promote phase II-metabolizing enzymes, which supports liver detoxification. This helps the body rid itself of toxins.
- Fish Oil Concentrate (as ethyl esters)
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
- DHA (Docsahexaenoic Acid)
- Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- 1,000 mg
- 300 mg
- 200 mg
- 500 mg
- Increased consumption of omega-3 fatty acids, especially those from fish and fish oil, are associated with overall cardiovascular health.
- Omega-3 fatty acids appear to promote cardiovascular health through multiple pathways by promoting healthy triglyceride levels already within normal ranges, maintaining normal blood platelet aggregation, promoting nitric oxide and relaxing blood vessels, and supporting the heart muscle.
- Fish oil consumption helps replace some of the Omega-6's in cell membranes with more desirable Omega-3's, which leads to a better ratio of fatty acids.
- In clinical research, fish oil supplementation had a beneficial effect on endothelial function and vascular tone in healthy subjects.
- Omega-3's support arterial health by promoting healthy circulation within blood vessels.
- Increased consumption of Omega-3's also helps to maintain healthy cholesterol, triglyceride, and blood pressure levels already within normal ranges.
- EPA and DHA have been shown to support good HDL cholesterol already within normal ranges.
5. Are there any ingredient standardizations?
6. Is the formula Kosher?
7. Is the product suitable for vegetarians?
No, this product contains fish oil (sardines) and gelatin. The gelatin found in the softgel is made from bovine (cow) or porcine (pig) sources. Our softgels are all pharmaceutical grade, and are made from the same gelatin that is used by leading pharmaceutical companies.
8. Is the formula free of common allergens?
This product contains fish (sardines).
However it contains no milk or milk by-products, egg or egg by-products, tree nuts, wheat or wheat by-products, peanuts or peanut by-products or gluten. It contains no artificial colors or preservatives.
9. What excipients or "other ingredients" are used in this product?
Gelatin, glycerin, sunflower oil, purified water, natural lemon oil, yellow beeswax, silicon dioxide, turmeric dispersion in sunflower oil, tocopherol.
10. Will this supplement cause any repeating or "fishy aftertaste" and are there any side effects associated with this supplement?
This supplement contains a highly refined and concentrated fish oil and a blend of antioxidants to ensure its freshness, so there should be no repeating or fishy burps.
There are no known side effects associated with this supplement. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and unusual highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should discontinue use of this or any product.
11. Are there any potential warnings, reactions, or contraindications with this supplement and any other medications?
Complete Cardio Solution is safe for most people to take. However, if you are taking Plavix (clopidogrel), Coumadin (warfarin), Pradaxa (dabigatran etexilate), or other anti-platelet medications, consult a health care professional before taking this supplement.
Pregnant or lactating women should consult their physician before taking this or any other supplement. This supplement should be kept out of the reach of children.
12. Can I take this supplement with Dr. Connealy's other recommended nutritional supplements?
Yes, Complete Cardio Solution is designed to be taken with all of the products in the Newport Natural Health line.
13. How should I store the product?
To preserve the quality and freshness of this supplement, keep the bottle tightly closed, and store it in a cool, dry place.
14. Is this supplement tested for lead, mercury, and other heavy metals?
Every batch of Dr. Connealy's Complete Cardio Solution is tested for lead and heavy metals. Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer stating that the products are free from heavy metals or within the limits set by California's Proposition 65 - the most stringent in the country.
15. Is this product tested for microbiological contamination?
Product safety is paramount to Newport Natural Health. Every batch of Complete Cardio Solution is tested for microbiological contamination to prevent consumer exposure to harmful pathogens and food borne illnesses.
Each batch is delivered to Newport Natural Health with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer showing that the products are free from harmful pathogens (Salmonella, E. coli, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas), and that the yeast, mold and total plate counts are below the levels set by the USP (United States Pharmacopeia) – one of the most rigorous microbial limits in the USA.
†Already within normal ranges.